12/29/2009

A Lecture Upon Hate

I've been spending my days reflecting about Pop Korean boys bands.
The other day I was watching a tv show where SS501 is interviewed from a couple of years ago, and there was a segment where they recorded a little bit of their everyday life, and there's where Kim Hyung Joon shows to the world his little brother Kim Ki Bum; when I saw them together I liked more Ki Bum than Hyung Joon, so I looked if there was any info about the little brother, and had luck enough for him to also be an idol. But after a couple of videos of U-KISS that I saw I couldn't help but think "their coreographer hates them!"; nonetheless, after watching this video:

the truth is that I don't know who hates them more if the coreographer of the person who dresses them up, also because as it can be seen this video:

despite the horrible coreography, when they are well dress they look hot.
So I was pondering "poor Ki Bum if he had as good luck as his brother and had gotten to a good boy-band and he were as well dressed as his brother and had as cool coreographies I'm sure he'll be a hit, but not, he's with U-KISS", also because I saw a video where these kids are more or less well dress and dance a song by SS501:

(well it's only 40 seconds-at minute 1:10)
I was thinking that because SS501 usually have cool clothes and coreographies as here:

and I was talking bad about U-KISS when I found out the new SS501's single "Love like this":

so, now I think that both brothers have the same coreographer and also the same person chooses their wardrobe now and they really hate them, I mean it. I still cannot decided who hates them more if the coreographer or the wardrobe guy :S

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

yo stoy a punto de hacer un post sobre take care og agassi :)
te ha salido mas tu lado otaku desde la ultima vez que te visite :P