5/20/2010

화분 (Flowerpot)

I used to have some plants but they were dying on my dark gloomy room so I had to send them as politic refugees to a friend's house where they now live and grow happily, so much that now they need a bigger flowerpot... y esto de las compras nomás no se me da... I went to many places but couldn't find a flowerpot that I'd like, so, at the end, after hours and hours of walking and thousands of flowerpots I bought one really simple that I would've been able to buy since the first moment :S

2 comentarios:

Olimpe dijo...

y ahora viven felices en mi patio


tengo calorrrrrrr

Olimpe dijo...

no manches, las moradas han crecido un buen..quien las viera..se reproducen como conejos.
La verde, la mia, la como peinado de Marley, bueno pues esa tambien revivio. Y la espinosilla, aunque todavia tiene muchos pelitos ahora esta mas alta. Esa transplantada les cayo muy bien ;)