1/28/2010

Amnesiac

I'm a daydreamer. I've realized I spend almost 75% of my awake time fantasizing stupid things as some star I happen to like in that moment falls in love with me and we have a great romance; I make up really great soap operas; seriously, you wouldn't believe all the stupid things that happen in my mind... well, perhaps you do... Today, a daydream assaulted me: how would it be like if I had an accident on another country which language I don't speak and I lose my memory? (on the fantasy there were some hot asian people involved, but that was one of the main points on the fantasy that can be let aside for a moment). Later I started to wonder if I'd be able to track me back, I mean if I google myself I would find my blog and other online things but, just as an example, with the info I'd left of me would I be able to figure out my own password for the email?

No hay comentarios.: