1/29/2010

On a Friday

I wanted to watch the movie Ninja Assessin only because (Rain) appears there. First of all it was not easy to find, it was only on 2 theaters and I didn't even know where one of them is; anyway, I went to Palacio Chino, which is that cinema where Bruce Wayne's parents where murdered, seriously, I have the strong believed that it was that place or a quite similar one where that happened.
I'd gone to one cinema early to found that I had to go to the other one, when I arrived to the second place it was around 2 p.m. and the movie started at 6, but ,'cause of the location of the place, it had no sense to go home and come back, so I decided to do some exploring, the results: I bough 4 books I wasn't looking for and I definetely not needed and which I had no money for (so, once again, I'm peniless and heartbroken) and I confirmed that Kundera is looking for me ('cause every place I went to the first book I found was by him), but I'll keep my resistence!! (that means I won't read him) and I found like ten thousand books I want to read now.
When I got tired of so much walking fooling around I sat at a bench on the avenue to watch a march against the goverment. While I was there I thought "so, this is why my friends say I'm weird, 'cause I'm the only fool watching a march passing by on a Friday evening..."
At the end it was like watching a movie by Los Almada but Hollywood-like with a little bit more of budget, the best of the movie was Rain () and he didn't look so cool, he's better dancing and singing (and making up new english words n_n).

No hay comentarios.: