10/01/2009

Zettai Kareshi / 絶対彼氏 o pinches mujeres hagan el maldito favor de decidirse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also could've named this entrance "Total Indignation", but it's not as appealing.
A confession: I love to watch oriental tv drammas (aka soap operas).
By now, I guess I already would be able to have a "soap opera conversation" with a Taiwanese after so much It Started With a Kiss and other Joe Cheng's dramas, seriously. And also I'm seriously just about to kidnap a Korean seudo-Nstink-boy-band 'cause I'm in love with him.
Obviously, after so much doramas I've developed ceirtain resistance, or I thought so until I got to watch Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend). The plot "Izawa Riko is a temp worker in search of a boyfriend, and she ends up in possession of a "robot" known as Night Tenjo, who is programmed to be the perfect boyfriend. However, this creates a love triangle with a distinguished young man at her company who has feelings for her."(Disclaim: I am promotionating anything but my indignation and I have nothing to do with that information).
Riki is asked about the carateristics of her perfect ideal boyfriend and then she receives her ideal boyfriend, exactly what she asked for, exactly what she wanted in life or she said so, at least, and what do you, my beloved readers, believe she does? ah? any ideas? yes! She sends him right to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So?! so??!!! I would like to ask only "what's her problem in life?" but no, in my personal experience I should ask "what is the women's problem in life?" because, let's face it, that something almost all women do, sorry if it hurts but it's true, one gives a woman exactly one she asked for (being loving, showing the love in public, gifts, and all that comes with the package) and what does she do? she dumps you for the first asshole she finds in the way!
But that is not the worst part of it, nooooooooo!!!!!! no, no, no. First Riko is not happy, and you say "ok, fine", the poor Night is not happy neither, but later Riko and Soshi (the "distinguished young man") are happy but Night is not, then no-one is happy, and one thinks "ok, cool, at least it's fair", at the end one gets to the idea that Night finishes happy too, it's not exactly the best ending but, well, it's not bad the way it ends, after so much suffering of the poor robot at least the pain ends. But some psyco on the Japanese tv had to screw it up and made and "epilogue" in an special last episode of the kind of "three years later"and just couldn't leave the fuckin poor robot be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not fair! It was better when no one were happy, at least it was fair, I know life isn't exactly fair but, hey!, it's tv!!!!!
It's outrageous, seriously. I hate Riko (and right now all the women in the world who are like her -getting exactly what the asked for and then rejecting him). And obviuosly I'm on Night's side. Poor Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T Why he couldn't be just really happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is he the only one who is not getting what he deserves what he indeed earned with his effort??? It is outrageous!!!!!!!!

....I rather go to buy beautiful shoes that minght take me to beautiful places...


And for those who does not speak Japanese:

No hay comentarios.: