9/15/2008

Closer

I got this:

BLOG has been made to achieve people, showing inspiring things and to createbonds of friendship, to invest and believe in PROXIMITY (Closeness). Many bloggers receive messages and don’t care in answering or return them. So then what happens?The friendship ties are broken. And we don’t want that to happen, do we?An union between Reader/Blogger is needed. So let’s visit those who visit us also. Then, we will be closer; we will be Bloggers in the true meaning of the word.

Gracias a Oli, a quien ya no sé si tiene caso nominar una vez más.
Y nomino a Diana, aunque ya Oli lo hizo antes.
y a la Bruja, básicamente porque me entretiene.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

thx por el premio... me siento como que me cayo la pedrada de lo de ser una buena blogger, caray, es que aveces no da tiempo de visitarlos a todos!! :S

en fin, muchas gracias por lo que me toco (eso de ser entretenida)
saludos ;D