11/27/2008

Five was a lucky number 'till i found you

the dragon boy tagged me (like ten thousand days ago). So, here I go:

What were you doing five years ago?

1. Living in a bar

2. Studying engineering

3. In a very stupid relationship

4. behaving as the teenager I still was (still am)

5. Enjoying being a semi-god

What are five things (in no particular order) on your to-do list for today?

1. take a shower

2. confess to Amenti I still haven't worked on his audio-visual collection of poems

3. buy guitar picks

4. look for a place to live better than my friend's armchair

5. to clean my shoes

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1. apples

2. churrumais...con limoncito!

3. there's a kind of chocolate cookies which name I don't know

4. almonds

5. tic-tacs

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. travel all around the world

2. buy my own records label (and hire some of my friends)

3. produce my own records

4. buy Iztapalapa or some other district bigger than the Vatican and create there "The Holy Kenshinland"!!!!!!!!

5. Dress like Mana

What are five of your bad habits?

1. I’m lazy

2. I complain too much

3. to smoke.

4. to be a mess in many aspects..

5. to post stupid and not interesting things

What are five places you have lived?

1. some place in Santo Domingo (la colonia)

2. Cerca del zoológico de Aragón

3. Cerca del palacio de los deportes

4. Cancún

5. Cerca del aeropuerto.

What are five jobs you have had?

1. washing dishes in a hotel in Cancún

2. Mc. donalds (and ten thousand other fast-food places)

3. In a bar with a terrible reputation at Ciudad Azteca

4. in a ciber-café

5. playing tedious songs of trova in several coffees at Coyoacan

Im tagging…

1. La bruja

2. mEmmo Woodhouse

3. La pila descargada

4. Diana

5. Glory

4 comentarios:

glory dijo...

hey gracias por el tagg lo hare en cuanto pueda...saludos..

glory dijo...

vestirte como mana??? creo que lei mal...saludillos

Memo de León dijo...

Mhmmm, este meme lo hice hace meses...

glory dijo...

hey no sabia eso de mana, pero yo no los tenia como iconos de la moda, ademas de su ropa solo he visto las playerillas esas que venden en los conciertos o tianguis....
y pues si ese tiempo en vancuver fueron 6 meses y no mas me dedicaba a las labores del hogar (jajajaja) y a estudiar algo de ingles, si quise trabajar pero no me veia de chacha me hubieran corrido en las primeras dos horas jiji(ademas a eso de flojear
se acostumbra uno pero bien rapido) .....saludillos