1/09/2009

Me siento vivo

gracias a la Bruja, ahi les va:

1. Start your IPod or ITunes on shuffle.
2. For every question you have to click on next.
3. YOU HAVE TO WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF THAT SONG, DOESN’T MATTER HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS.
4. TAG FRIENDS! Those you think they will enjoy reading them as much as you enjoy doing them!Good luck.

*IF SOMEONE SAYS EVERYTHING’S ALRIGHT WHAT DO YOU SAY TO HIM/HER:
I'm Coming out - Diana Ross
(I want the world to know, Got to let it show, I got to let it show)

*WHAT DESCRIBES YOU THE BEST?
Scared of Girls - Placebo
(I'm a man, a liar, Guaranteed in your bed)

*DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEBODY?
Vainilla - Gackt
(君は誠実なmoralist 綺麗な指でボクをなぞる 僕は純粋なterrorist キミの思うがままに 革命が起きる... 愛を確かめたいegoist キミの奥までたどり つきたい...ボクは・・・キミの・・・Vanilla)
(
You're an honest moralist, tracing me with your lovely fingers I'm a genuine terrorist, stirring up the revolution as much as you like... I'm an egoist who wants to make sure of love I want to struggle on 'til I'm deep in you ...I am... your...Vanilla)

*HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
Carzy - Aerosmith
(I go crazy, crazy for you baby... I feel like the color blue)

*WHAT’S YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?
Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
(
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, please)

*WHAT’S YOUR LIFE LIKE?
Something Kinda Funny - Spice Girls
(wherever you're going, high or low, remember to sure enjoy the show)

*YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOU ARE:
Dead Soul Through the Black Hole - Kenshin Fa y Su Proyecto Solista (sí ya sé, ké egocéntrico de mi parte traerme en mi reproductor, pero si no me escucho yo, tons kién?)

*WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MOST OF THE TIME?
I'm Glad - Jennifer Lopez
(I'm glad when i'm making love to you)

*2+2 IS =
Equally Destructive- After Forever
(Equally destructive as we are, Don't you think we've also gone too far?)

*DESCRIBE YOUR CRUSH:
Misery - Hide
(Kiss your misery. kareru made o doru darou Subete uketomeruyo kono mama)
(Kiss your misery, I'll dance till I wilt Acepting everything as they are)

*WHAT’S YOUR LIFE STORY?
Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson
(Sweet Dreams are made of this, who am I to desagree?)

*WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN GROWN UP?
Nocturne No. 2 - Chopin

*WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU’RE STARING AT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Don't You Turn Your Back on Me - Guano Apes
(Boy you're killing me with your funny smile, my heart is beating loud as hell, I'm diving in your eyes ...Don't you turn your back on me, take a look at where you wanna be, Don't be scared of what you see, the only thing that's killing you is me)

*YOUR PARENTS THINK ABOUT YOU AS:
A Natural Disaster - Anathema
(No matter what i say, no matter what i do, i cant change what happened, You just slipped through my fingers, and i feel so ashamed, You just slipped through my fingers, and i have paid)

*WHAT ARE YOU DANCING IN YOUR WEDDING?
Try Me - James Brown
(Darlin tell me I need you)

*THIS WILL BE THE MUSIC FOR YOUR FUNERAL:
Art of Life - X-Japan
(Can't go back, No place to go back to, Life is lost, Flowers fall)

*WHAT’S YOUR HOBBY?
Love Made Visible - Delays
(love made visible your skin feels incredible)

*WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
One Headlight- The wall flowers
(So long ago, I don't remember when, That's when they say I lost my only friend Well, they said she died easy of a broken heart disease)

*WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Meds - Placebo
(Baby, did you forget to take your meds? and the sex and the drugs and the complications)

*WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU?
O Fortuna (Excalibur theme) - Richard Wagner

*HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DIE?
Pleasure and Pain - Theatres Des Vampires
(Pleasure and pain, blood and sin, Lust and hate, sex and death)

*WHAT DO YOU REGRET FOR?
Crush - Garbage
(I would die for you...just to feel you by me side)

*WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Confusion - The Gathering
(False eyes are staring disrespectfully and untrue the burden that we are carrying is way too much for me and you, Sometimes it is better to lay don't you think?)

*WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Explotar Otra Vez - Kenshin Fa y Su Proyecto Solista (sí, ya sé, el egocéntrico y unos cuates)
(Como si el tiempo se hubiera detenido dentro de mi)

*WILL YOU GET MARRIED SOMEDAY?
Rockt With You - San Michael Jackson
(Girl, close your eyes
Let that rhythm get into you
Don't try to fight it
There ain't nothin' that you can do
Relax your mind
Lay back and groove with mine
You got to feel that heat
And we can ride the boogie
Share that beat of love)

*WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD?
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
(Just let me rock you, 'til the break of day)

*DOES SOMEONE SECRETLY LIKES YOU?
True Love Waits - Radiohead
(And true love waits in hauted attics)

BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
As One - L'arc~en~Ciel
(Why can't we just live as one?)

*WHAT HURTS YOU NOW?
The Last Song - X-Japan
(Like a poet feeling pain...Trying to find the answers...Trying to hide the tears...Am I wrong to be hurt... Am I wrong to feel pain...but I know, it's not wrong to sing The Last Song, 'cause forever fades... )

*HOW ARE YOU CALLING THIS NOTE?
Me siento vivo - Fobia
(..eres sangre tibia y yo...¡me siento vivo! wo oooh oooh)

Nomino a:
Oli
La Pila descargada
Mi adorada diana (ke sí me dejo plantado aunke diga ke no se acuerda)
Amenti
Glory

1 comentario:

Estudio Nuñez Couste dijo...

está bueno el juego, algunas respuestas quedaron re justas!

gracias x tu comentario, lo de Gwen como profe es por un post que hice hace un tiempo donde rescataba lo que a mi criterio eran sus mejores looks.. o la amas o la odias a Gwen

Saludos y siempre serás bienvenido en Discípula!